1989 AIRSTREAM 270
1,222 Miles in 25 Years WITHOUT OIL CHANGE !!!
SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® System makes it possible.
NASA, Edwards AFB, California USA
Synner from 2/6/1989 @ 20 miles
Following SynLube™ Lube−4−Life® products
- Motor Oil SAE 5W-50
- used in the Chevy 350 V8 engine
- MicroGlass™ Oil Filter (GLwl)
- TriMag™ Oil Filter Magnet (2 units)
- Gear Oil SAE 70W-90 (RE)
- used in the Rear Differential
- Cool-4-Life™ Synthetic Coolant
- Stop-4-Life™ DOT 5.1 Long Life Brake Fluid
Oil filter has been changed
every two years.
The 1989 AIRSTREAM 270 was used as a support vehicle by NASA at Edwards AFB in California during Space Shuttle landings.
The mobile home is currently being auctioned by GSA.
Motor Oil |
Gear Oil |
Oil Filters |
Brake Fluid |